Welcome! A few things to know about this Intentional Health Community (and me):
- I do not believe scare tactics serve our journey to vibrant health (i.e. ‘beware of this dangerous food’ or ‘avoid these common practices that are making you fat’). In fact, I believe these scare tactics are keeping many women confused and frozen - disconnected from their intuition and ability to listen to their bodies.
I like to focus on what works… and the truth is, that is very different for each of us. So you’ll, frequently, hear me lovingly guide women back to their inner wisdom to make important decisions about THEIR health. No, this process is not automatic. You should NOT ‘just know’ how to do it. We use a specific system, of course.
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis and the mineral balancing process changed my life. It’s a little known tool that is widely misunderstood by the traditional medical community. It’s complex. And comprehensive. It allows me to confidently say THERE IS a different way to understand the way our body functions that provides a unique way to address our health.
I am one of a small population of health practitioners that have chosen to specialize this way. To me, it’s essential to create awareness about this tool AND process to help transform the health industry. This is my long way of saying you’ll hear me promote mineral balancing… a lot :-)
- Intentional Health requires a willingness to leave no stone unturned… it’s not just about what to eat and how to exercise (contrary to popular belief, those things are the easy things!) Intentional health is about feeling feelings that may be uncomfortable . . . and identifying your passion and desires . . . and developing the skill of setting healthy boundaries . . . and letting your voice be heard . . . and learning to allow belly laughs again. It’s about all of this… without being overwhelmed by any of it!
- I really do care about you. I love the online space because I get to talk with women all over the world. Yet I am not an online marketer or a coach that believes it’s necessary to make millions to be a success.
This may sound cheesy, and once you get to know me, you’ll know how true it is: I light up light a Christmas tree when a woman I work with has a breakthrough with her health or in her life. This work is my mission, my passion, and my purpose. I am honored to be doing it this way and appreciate you being a part of it all.
- The best way to connect with me, and other women on a mission to live the most powerful version of themselves, is in the Intentional Health Lab (my free, private FB group with a LIVE, online weekly gathering so we can meet ‘face to face’). Click HERE to join.
- Every once in a while, women ask about my credentials… they want to know my background and training. So, I thought I’d include a link here in case you, too, are curious about why I think I’m such a smartie pants ;-). Click HERE to access my version of a resume.
Thank you for being a part of this community. We need more women championing each other’s success so we shine more brightly in the world.
“Any woman who chooses to behave like a full human being should be warned that the armies of the status quo will treat her as something of a dirty joke… She will need her sisterhood.” – Gloria Steinem