“Everything we go through prepares us for something else.” – Alex Ramer
Ep4 ~ Phoenix Rising
In this episode, we cover several essential topics for living the most powerful version of yourself. He’ll share with us:
- Transformation: the most important question he asked himself to initiate all the changes he made for his life
- Mindset: the simple keys to shifting negative thoughts and emotions
- Belief: the phrase he keeps on his mirror and repeats to himself every day
- How he handles watching his son “mess up”
- Why he believes in showing all sides of himself to his children
- Meditation: the form he found works best for him
- Philosophy: the one word he uses to describe life today
How does a guy, who never graduated high school, become the Director of IT for a multi-billion dollar real estate investment trust, then go on to develop his own business?
Alex Ramer shares his ‘Phoenix Rising’ story in this episode of the Radiant Powerful You podcast. As a troubled teen, Alex struggled with the law. He was in prison by the age of 15. Upon parole, he was kicked out of his home at 17. He continued on a path of self-destruction which included addiction, depression, a motorcycle wreck that shattered his back, almost losing his son, and a difficult divorce. In the midst of life, Alex taught himself the ins and outs of Information Technology which provided him tremendous opportunity to develop authority in the field and travel the world.
Combining all he learned through his life experiences with success as an IT consultant, Alex now coaches individuals to rise up through their own story to create the satisfaction they desire in life and in their careers.
~ Alex’s website: http://Alexramer.life
~ Join Alex’s free Prime Light Meditation group HERE
~ Find Alex on FB: @Alexramerlife
~ Women, join our free community, the Intentional Health Lab, where we engage in specific practices related to each podcast topic and expand the conversation in a more intimate setting: https://www.facebook.com/groups/intentionalhealthlab/