The Radiant Powerful You Podcast
It's Your Time To Shine
Welcome to Radiant Powerful You, the podcast centered around your innate capacity to command your life experience.
Join author and guide, Alana Fournet, as she shares with you the stories of everyday, extraordinary humans - who have gained insight from their unique personal journeys - demonstrating how possible it really is to stand in your power, no matter what it is you’re currently experiencing, or what you’ve been through before.
Physically, you can heal your body naturally.
Mentally, you can restore confidence in your authentic self.
Emotionally, you can feel strength in your vulnerability.
And ultimately, you can trust yourself again.
This conversation is mind bending. If you've struggled to understand others, your relationship . . . or most importantly, yourself, you'll need pen and paper in front of you for this one.
In this episode of Radiant Powerful You, Luke Grace breaks down his unique model for understanding the masculine and feminine. Along the way, you'll hear:
- What to do when overcome by emotion
- The level beyond "give and take" for personal development (which also gives new opportunity for relationships to thrive)
- What's really going on if you feel as though you carry the weight of the world
- How to shift from victim energy to self-empowerment
- The ultimate feminine strength
- What fuels the masculine and feminine and how they show up in disempowerment
- Why men are actually okay being rejected when asking for sex, and women aren't
- The surprising ways men deplete women, and women deplete men (and what to do differently)
- How to make sense of the feminine and masculine within yourself
I'm excited for you to hear Linda's experience of being so energetically connected to another human actively dying and her take on death and dying in general.
In this episode, you'll hear:
- How Linda connects with loved ones as they pass.
- What makes it so difficult when people in our lives die?
- How to heal relationships with those who are passing or have passed.
- The practice to empower your relationship with death.
What do you believe happens when you die?
Would you consider eating raw meat . . . like raw beef, or chicken, or liver? I had similar fears as most - "it's dangerous."
And then I took a deep dive into a new way of understanding health when Covid hit. I needed to understand on a deeper level what was going on with viruses. And while I won't go into the story of how it all ties together, what I found myself fascinated with was the notion of consuming more raw, saturated fats . . . especially raw animal products.
As a health practitioner, working intimately with women exploring every facet of life that impacts their health, I've heard this question repeated for almost a decade. It seems to have increased as we've been practicing social distancing and endured lengthy lockdowns.
Many couples have been isolated, together, away from their daily social activities that provided enough relief (or distraction?) so what was festering under the surface no longer can be ignored.