The Radiant Powerful You Podcast
It's Your Time To Shine
Welcome to Radiant Powerful You, the podcast centered around your innate capacity to command your life experience.
Join author and guide, Alana Fournet, as she shares with you the stories of everyday, extraordinary humans - who have gained insight from their unique personal journeys - demonstrating how possible it really is to stand in your power, no matter what it is you’re currently experiencing, or what you’ve been through before.
Physically, you can heal your body naturally.
Mentally, you can restore confidence in your authentic self.
Emotionally, you can feel strength in your vulnerability.
And ultimately, you can trust yourself again.
"You can't be great if you don't feel great." And Cheryl Meyer believes, deeply, we all can be great. It's why she continues, at 72, to share everything she's learned about toxic load, stress, and nourishing ourselves well.
In addition to being lit up by her passion and energy, in this episode, you'll also discover:
- How she got beyond feeling deprived when eliminating certain foods
- The spiral of thinking that leads us to consume foods we know we don't really want
- Why we "don't want to cook"
- The hormones to be aware of that regulate hunger
- How she plans her meals for the day
- How to implement a plan for natural healing
- How to live with food freedom
- How she 'controls' aging
- Why we need to address toxicity in children (and animals)
- Why she was angry at the government
- Her surprising morning routine
Grab your paper and pen, you'll want to make notes throughout this entire interview!
I had never learned much about my intuition, and mostly believed I needed to turn to the experts anytime I needed guidance or advice. (Nothing wrong with the experts . . . it's just our intuition is so powerful in helping us decide which experts' input is useful for where we are at the moment.)
Tia Christiansen shares from her heart about the power of accessing our intuition and connecting with feminine power.
Maybe the most important question she invites us to ask ourselves is, "how am I charging my photon torpedoes?"
Listen in to find out what she means!
In this episode of Radiant Powerful You, Luke breaks down his unique model for understanding the masculine and feminine. Along the way, you'll hear:
- What to do when overcome by emotion
- The level beyond "give and take" for personal development (which also gives new opportunity for relationships to thrive)
- The ultimate feminine strength
- What fuels the masculine and feminine and how they show up in disempowerment
- Why men are actually okay being rejected when asking for sex, and women aren't
- The surprising ways men deplete women, and women deplete men (and what to do differently)
I'm excited for you to hear Linda's experience of being so energetically connected to another human actively dying and her take on death and dying in general.
In this episode, you'll hear:
- How Linda connects with loved ones as they pass.
- What makes it so difficult when people in our lives die?
- How to heal relationships with those who are passing or have passed.
- The practice to empower your relationship with death.
What do you believe happens when you die?