The Radiant Powerful You Podcast
It's Your Time To Shine
Welcome to Radiant Powerful You, the podcast centered around your innate capacity to command your life experience.
Join author and guide, Alana Fournet, as she shares with you the stories of everyday, extraordinary humans - who have gained insight from their unique personal journeys - demonstrating how possible it really is to stand in your power, no matter what it is you’re currently experiencing, or what you’ve been through before.
Physically, you can heal your body naturally.
Mentally, you can restore confidence in your authentic self.
Emotionally, you can feel strength in your vulnerability.
And ultimately, you can trust yourself again.
Ssn2Ep9 ~ Understanding Immunity & Promoting Resilient Health
Have you heard a B vitamin deficiency will show up in your heart - racing heart, skipped beats, etc.?
Or, if you’re Vitamin C deficient, you’ll bleed more easily - bleeding gums, etc.?
And seriously, have you ever even heard of Vitamin F?
There’s so much here and she breaks it down into simplicity.
This conversation, with Amy Mihaly FNP, is an eye-opening reminder of the power in the human body for natural healing, and the way our bodies communicate their very specific needs. Grab your pen and paper because Amy delivers specific cues from your body letting you know of deficiencies keeping you out of balance, and exactly what to do about them.
In this episode, Amy:
- Redefines stress as it relates to health and the human body
- Shares unspoken vitamins and minerals essential for immune support
- Highlights signals from your body for what unique nutrition is required (memory lags, foggy brain, bleeding gums, nails, etc.)
- The major influencers pulling us from homeostasis (where our bodies have the power for natural healing)
- Gives the specific steps to take if we’ve been under tremendous stress or have experienced illness
- Explains why cholesterol levels are skyrocketing, the importance of cholesterol, and how we’ve misunderstood this nutrient for immunity, clear thinking, combatting inflammation, and a healthy nervous system